About Our Specialists
Specialists at Katchen Company make their living dealing in their chosen market area. Not only do they actively promote their business and themselves in their area, they make it a point to analyze the transactions that have closed and the properties that are currently available on the market. By studying the information available on the multiple databases that the company subscribes to on a daily basis, Katchen Company’s real estate practitioners can identify the newest trends in the market. It is this information that a consumer wouldn’t be aware of by casually browsing Internet listing services.
Katchen Company’s specialists are informed about every aspect of the products they represent. Whether specializing in one product type or representing different types of real estate, our agents have a comprehensive knowledge of construction methods, materials and designs. This knowledge helps our professionals determine if a property is being marketed at a fair price.
Because of the complex nature of real estate transactions, Katchen Company’s trained team is experienced in financial analysis and financing requirements necessary to close a deal. Our well-established relationships with local, regional, and national lending sources do allow us to obtain the most competitive rates in the real estate industry.
Our Fiduciary Duties
Katchen Company adheres to the following fiduciary duties as outlined by the Colorado Real Estate commission:
- Performing the terms of any written or oral agreement with Buyer;
- Presenting all offers to and from Buyer in a timely manner regardless of whether Buyer is already a party to a contract to Purchase the Property;
- Disclosing to Buyer adverse material facts actually known by Broker;
- Advising Buyer regarding the transaction and advising Buyer to obtain expert advice as to material matters about which Broker knows but the specifics of which are beyond the expertise of Broker;
- Accounting in a timely manner for all money and property received; and keeping Buyer fully informed regarding the transaction.
- Broker must not disclose the following information without the informed consent of Buyer:
- That Buyer is willing to pay more than the purchase price offered for the Property;
- What Buyer’s motivating factors are;
- That Buyer will agree to financing terms other than those offered; or any material information about Buyer unless disclosure is required by law or failure to disclose such information would constitute fraud or dishonest dealing.