Acquisition and Development of:
- Raw land
- Existing commercial concerns
- Retail & Industrial properties
- Office & Professional Buildings
- Multiple Unit Residential
Income producing properties for long or short term investment purposes
Your streams of income increase with aggressive, researched acquisitions that take full advantage of market conditions
Focused attention to the Metro Denver area
Since 1962 investors have found a sound partner in Katchen Company for commercial development and re-development of existing properties. Population increases create new demand, and with their finger on the pulse of Denver Real Estate fluctuations Katchen Company positions you to exploit each new opportunity.
Identified and procured properties are then carefully managed to maximize the potential and build the asset portfolio. Average hold time may be as short as one year or periods of 5 years or more to increase income streams.
All of these specific identified properties may be development, re-development or equity appreciation projects for the portfolio and will meet the following criteria:
- Must be a minimum of one acre
- Maximum of 35 acres
- Intent of immediate development
Optimal size of land parcels will depend on the intended use, current market conditions and price. Though preference is given to immediate development, speculative land may be purchased if a short-term hold would realize above market return on investment.
- 50 unit minimum
- Optimal is 100 units or more
- May be new development or re-development. .
- Minimum requirement “B” building
- minimum of 20,000 square feet
- Adaptable to mixed use
- Not previously occupied by use which exposed them to contaminated materials
Contact us for more information about our Property Acquisition Services.