Property Management Services
The diverse experience of each team member ensures that devoted personalized attention will be delivered to each of our property owner clients. We built our reputation by honorably carrying out of the Property Management duties entrusted to our care. We continue this tradition by utilizing the latest computer technology while remaining devoted to hands-on Property Management techniques.
As a boutique firm in the fee Property Management industry, you’ll happily discover we make provision for specialized, custom designed programs to best serve the individual need of our clientele.
Property Management Asset & Portfolio Managers
Exceeding expectation requires the additional responsibility of developing budgets for facilities. In this pursuit, we collect the statistical data allowing assessment of a property’s performance. This information along with our Portfolio Manager’s experience, training, and education further complemented by the advantage of the newest in computer technology at our disposal sets us apart from the rest of the industry as a truly unparalleled boutique agency!
In their additional role of Asset Manager, Portfolio Managers take responsibility for:
- property acquisition proposals
- performance projections
- determining future rehab opportunities
- selection and supervision of on-site managers
- lease approvals
- operating budgets
Communication with property owners is paramount as we:
- review expansion opportunities
- analyze national financial market conditions
- evaluate sales, joint ventures & buy-outs
- prepare long-term capital budgets
Accepting the obligations for the overall facility operations and maintenance within budget which includes implementing facility expansion, contraction, and renovation plans is all part of portfolio managers menu of services. This menu will provide for:
- leasing vacant space
- locating prospective tenants
- negotiating said leases
- preparation of marketing presentations
- monitor fulfillment of Tenant lease requirements
- prepare budget projections for income, Tenant improvements, and commissions
Lastly, we require our Portfolio Managers take on the role of operations manager. Responsibilities are comprised of:
- day-to-day operations of a property to include knowledge of all building systems, supplies, tools, and equipment
- implementation of a preventative maintenance program while remaining within an expense budget
Application of this all-inclusive approach to Property Management provides you as a property owner with one contact who is familiar with all aspects of your property.
Contact us for more information about our Property Management Services.