Katchen Company is a Licensed Real Estate Broker with the State of Colorado. All staff members are licensed real estate agents and members of the Association of Realtors. The firm provides full commercial and residential real estate services to aid real estate investors in the sale or leasing of existing properties and purchase of new properties. Katchen Company is equipped to help meet your brokerage needs in the following areas:
- Apartments (Sales only)
Katchen Company provides professional sales and leasing services enabling our partners and clients a readily available brokerage boutique. Whether you need to sell or lease a property in your portfolio or are in the market to purchase or lease a property, one of Katchen Company’s practitioners is ready to assist. We recognize that in real estate, location is the most important element in the decision making process; however, Katchen Company also knows real estate sales and leasing requires an understanding of so much more. Offering a full range of professional brokerage services and providing expert assistance to sellers, buyers, lessors and lessees gives Katchen Company’s specialists focused insight of the broader market. We open doors and provide real solutions for our select clientele. Katchen Company provides the following services to our clients:
- Perform the terms of the written agreement made with the client;
- Exercise reasonable skill and care for the client;
- Promote the interests of the client with the utmost good faith, loyalty, and fidelity including, but not limited to:
- Seeking a price and terms which are acceptable to the buyer, except that we are not obligated to seek other properties while the buyer is a party to a contract to purchase a property;
- Presenting all offers to and from the buyer in a timely manner, regardless of whether the buyer is already a party to a contract to purchase property;
- Disclosing to the client adverse material facts actually known by our Company;
- Advising the client to obtain expert advice as to material matters about which our Company knows, but the specifics are beyond our expertise;
- Accounting in a timely manner for all money and property received;
- Informing the client that they may be vicariously liable for the acts of our Company when we are acting within the scope of the agency relationship.
- Katchen Company may not disclose the following information without the consent of the buyer:
- That the client is willing to pay more than the purchase price for the property;
- What the motivating factors are for buying the property;
- That the client will agree to financing terms other than those offered;
- Any material information about the client unless disclosure is required by law or failure to disclose such information would constitute fraud or dishonest dealing;
- Any facts or suspicions which may psychologically impact or stigmatize a property.
Contact us for more information about our Sales & Leasing Services.