How We Can Help
Most homeowners have invested all of their energy and resources into creating a personalized, happy home environment. It is a huge decision to make when selling your most prized possession as, most likely, your future plans rely on the sale of your home. We are now in the era of real estate agents who understand the stress homeowners face when they decide to sell. We are prepared to guide you through the transition from your old life to the new as smoothly and seamlessly as possible. We actively promote the interests of the seller with the utmost good faith, loyalty, and fidelity.
About Our Agents
Agents at Katchen Company are knowledgeable and experienced in their chosen market area. Not only do they actively promote their business and themselves in their area, they make it a point to analyze previous transactions that have occurred and the properties that are currently on the market. By studying the information available on the multiple databases that the company subscribes to on a daily basis, Katchen Company’s real estate professionals can identify trends in the market. These are trends that a consumer wouldn’t be aware of by casually browsing Internet listing services.
Katchen Company’s agents actively study every aspect of the products they represent. Whether specializing in one product type or representing the whole ranges of real estate, agents have knowledge of construction methods, materials, and designs. This knowledge helps our professionals make a determination if a property is being marketed at a fair price.
Because of the complex nature of real estate transactions, Katchen Company’s trained team of agents is experienced in financial analysis and financing requirements necessary to close a deal. Our well-established relationships with local, regional, and national lending sources allow us to obtain the most competitive rates in the real estate industry.
Our Fiduciary Duties
Katchen Company adheres to the following fiduciary duties as outlined by the Colorado Real Estate commission:
- Perform the terms of the written agreement made with the seller;
- Exercise reasonable skill and care for the seller;
- Promote the interests of the seller with the utmost good faith, loyalty, and fidelity, including, but not limited to:
- Seeking a price and terms which are acceptable to the seller, except that we are not obligated to seek additional offers to purchase the property while the property is subject to a contract;
- Presenting all offers to and from the seller in a timely manner, regardless of whether the property is subject to a contract;
- Disclosing to the seller adverse material facts actually known by our Company;
- Advising the seller to obtain expert advice as to material matters about which our company knows, but the specifics of which are beyond our expertise;
- Accounting in a timely manner for all money and property received;
- Informing the seller that they may be vicariously liable for the acts of our Company when we are acting within the scope of the agency relationship.