At the heart of the Lakewood Renaissance. Lakewood, Colorado, is undergoing an unprecedented renaissance, and Belmar Crossing is right at the heart of it all. With a new city hall, civic center and the newly developed Belmar Entertainment District just across the street, Belmar Crossing provides easy-access shopping and services for customers living in Lakewood and beyond. Belmar Crossing has a 35-year proven track record of performance combined with a newly renovated look and feel designed to compliment the changing area. Belmar Crossing offers a location with visibility, access and potential for success.
Directly across from the Belmar Entertainment District
- Traffic Count: 80,000 per day
- Centrally located between Downtown Denver and an affluent Foothills community.
- Lakewood has the lowest retail sales tax collection per capita of any city in metro Denver.
- With the opening of the new Belmar shopping and entertainment district, the Creekside Shopping Center at Wadsworth and Colfax and the new Civic Center, Lakewood is one of metro Denver’s most changing and burgeoning city centers.
- Provides retailers an opportunity to serve metro Denver’s most densely populated residential community.
Belmar Crossing: Strong Heritage. Powerful Future.
With a bold new look, Belmar Crossing offers retailers and service businesses an appealing storefront coupled with an incredible location. This strip shopping center has long provided Lakewood residents with a strong mix of retail and service options. Developed and still managed by Katchen and Company, Belmar Crossing is ready to take advantage of greater sales and market opportunities in Lakewood’s future. Katchen and Company has helped build and better the city of Lakewood for over 40 years. Katchen and Company has demonstrated its long-term commitment to Lakewood and to the success of its tenants.
Belmar Crossing was redeveloped in 2005 with an entire new architectural look. The center has several longstanding tenants but looks to the future to ensure the ever-changing Lakewood market is serviced with quality and consistency.
- Comprehensive renovation and total redesign completed in 2005
- 57,057 square feet of prime retail space
- Anchored by Shoe Carnival and Big 5 Sporting Goods
- Located on the Alameda corridor, just east of Wadsworth Blvd. and directly across the street from Belmar
- Convenient access with two stoplights in and out of the center
- Traffic count (at Upham and Alameda, October 2004): 30,500 per day
- Professionally managed by Katchen and Company
- Proven track record of high occupancy and tenant stability
A Market Opportunity Worth Your Consideration
Consider the fourth largest city in Colorado undergoing the most exciting renaissance in its history, smack dab in the heart of one of the region’s most affluent markets. This is the place to be for retailers big and small, new and old. Consider…Belmar Crossing.
Primary and Secondary Market Demographics
- Primary Market: 392,971 with an AHHI of $74,264
- Secondary Market: 240,528 with an AHHI of $58,097
- The average annual household income (AHHI) in the foothills communities is $89,391.
- (Source: Based on 2005 projected population reports)
The Belmar Crossing Market
- 1,400 new residences within ¼ mile
- 1 million square feet of “class A” office space and the employees on a daily basis
- New full-service hotel in planning stage
- An affluent customer base from Denver’s foothills discovering the newest and best retail shops at their doorstep
- One of the most energetic retail hubs in the Denver metro area
- Lakewood’s convenient location also provides retailers and their customers with easy access from the I-70 and I-25 corridors
A Sampling of Current Tenants